Welcome to 703 Linde Way in the desired Falcon Ridge neighborhood of La Grange. This beautiful, high-quality new construction home contains 4 bedrooms. Throughout the home you'll find hardwood floors, gorgeous molding, and trendy fixtures. The open great room contains a stately stone fireplace, access to the 12x14 covered deck, and an open kitchen with white cabinets & GE stainless steel appliances. The laundry room has a utility sink and is located off of the eat-in kitchen and leads into the two car garage. Your Master Suite is located on the first floor and boasts a trey ceiling, bathroom with double bowl solid surface vanity, separate shower, walk-in closets, and a soaking tub. You'll find 2 more bedrooms on the second level and an additional bedroom on the main level that can easily be used as an office, nursery, music room, library, etc. There is a powder room on the main floor and another full bathroom upstairs. Your lower level is 1,319 square feet of unfinished space ready for your finishing touches. It is plumbed for a future bathroom and has an egress window for the perfect guest bedroom. The yard includes landscaping and sod. All of this just minutes away from shopping, schools, I-71 access, and everything Historic La Grange has to offer.
A little bit about La Grange:
Historic La Grange Main Street plays host to so many fun events, especially throughout the summer. Trains still roll through Historic La Grange's Main Street everyday! Here are a few events that take place throughout the year that you may not have known about.
- This weekend you can attend the 19th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival, "Arts on the Green", hosted by the Arts Association of Oldham County. It takes place Saturday the 2nd, from 10 am - 5 pm and Sunday the 3rd, from 10 am - 4 pm on the Courthouse Lawn.
- The La Grange Farmers & Artisan Market begins in just over a week, June 12th running from 8 am to 1 pm in the Oldham County Courthouse Square. There you will find fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, baked goods, artwork, and more available to purchase to support your local community all while you listen to live music!
- Bluegrass Jam's on Monday nights.
- On the last Friday of each month you can grab your lawn chairs and head to the tracks on mainstream to hang out and socialize at the Trackside Tunes Summer Concert Series with live music, food trucks, and craft beer tent. This event is free to attend.
- Come watch the hot rods cruise through on the 4th Saturday of each month from 5 pm -9 pm. This event usually takes place on Main Street as well.
- Halloween Mania on October 27th, 2018.
- Shop Small Saturday on November 24th.
- Light Up La Grange on Dec 1st, 2018.
- Chocolate Crawl on Feb, 9th of 2019.
- Additionally you can visit any of the shops located down on Main Street such as the Bluegrass Country Estate Bed and Breakfast, Pillow and Paddock Bed and Breakfast, Gallery 104, Oldham County History Center, the Train Observation Tower, Cherry House Furniture Gallery, Picked and Painted, Hometown Pizza, Q and A Sweet Treats, Big R's and Shannons BBQ, and many more.
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION! Check out this quality home built by S&L Construction! This b...
showing, 502.554.9449 or [email protected]
Listing offered courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Louisville East.